Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Membership page

After scrolling around, I just discovered that Club Penguin has updated the template of their membership page. New items such as detailed comparisons between non-member and member penguin abilities are present and the overall feel is much nicer. Take a look at some of the new things:

Club Penguin Updates Membership Page Design

You can take a look at this page here: http://www.clubpenguin.com/membership/

Also, I found the following comparison pretty intriguing:

Club Penguin Updates Membership Page Design

I did not know members had priority over non-members in ROOMS. I thought it was only servers.

Well that’s all for now and I hope that they have better design updates coming in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment